<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Friday, January 16, 2004

INTERMAN Makes Best Books List 

I'm going to post a "welcome to this blog" ramble, but first I think I'll lead with actual news. My graphic novel The Interman has been in the running to be on the 2004 Best Books for Young Adults list for months, and now has officially made it. I happily thank the American Library Association for this honor. And all the young teen readers in Toronto last year who vouched for the book. If you haven't heard of it, there's a link over in the sidebar that will take you to the promotional site where you can read a couple of sequences.

Huzzah! Support your local library!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter