<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Seattle! Sunday! 

Tomorrow I'll be in Washington for the Emerald City Comicon, so if you're in the area please come by. This will be my first trip to Seattle, since I wasn't magically pulled to the city by the Grunge scene in the early 90's like so many of my peers. Generation X, if anyone still bothers to call us that. You know us, we're the ones who killed the comics industry by making it keep its focus on us instead of trying to appeal to kids as future readers.

Where did that rant come from? Anyway, I'll be in Seattle this Sunday trying to convince the next generation to pick up a copy of The Interman. There might even be a show report crammed right into this very blog! See you when I get back.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter