<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Back Into the Belly of the Beast 

First, my pals at Mercury Studio here in town have a blog now. It's run by that ol' Steve Lieber, so it's only a matter of weeks or even days before it's purely about Steve with the rest of the gang getting an odd mention here and there. Go look at that interview with David Hahn.

Next, I'm briefly returning to Los Angeles for the next few days, and I'll be down in Long Beach for the weekend attending Wizard World LA, the biggest comics show to ever hit the area. Which seems weird considering it's the capitol of entertainment, but San Diego has long reigned as the place the comics industry holds council. I'll be in Artist Alley, drawing for money and selling Interman to unsuspecting readers.

It'll be good to see my sun-baked, smog-breathing friends again (and then leave!) and maybe I'll get to eat at Canter's or peek by the Farmer's Market on 3rd and Fairfax. I'll try to write in from the road if there's an internet connection within reach. Maybe there'll even be a convention report, if it seems eventful. Hope I remember the traffic patterns...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter