<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Friday, March 26, 2004

...neither hold a candle to "Mitchell" 

As far as I can see from the trailers of the new Walking Tall starring The Rock, the filmmakers have made the usual upgrade in weaponry. See, in the original movie, Joe Don Baker returns to enforce Tennessee justice with a 2-by-4. In the amped up current version, The Rock uses a 4-by-4.

I don't care how big The Rock is, that can't comfortable to carry. I'd have to whittle or lathe around the gripping area, or at least sand it down a little bit so I wouldn't get a splinter. I think this one doesn't try to base itself on the true story, probably so there'd be more leeway for big action. And mainly so Dwayne wouldn't have to play a character with the name Pusser.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter