<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Quick, Look Busy... 

--because I'm back from the hellscape of Los Angeles. The place that made me maintain a bad mood for FOUR YEARS. Luckily there are some very good people there, and they helped get me through it. I saw most of them while in town, and also attended the Wizard World LA show down in Long Beach. I'd talk about it, but Lieber and I are going to muster up an entire con report on the thing, so I'll hold off for a moment.

In the meantime, you can pick up that Tales of the Vampires #4 you promised me you would buy. It's Dark Horse's continuing stories from the Buffyverse, written by the folks who brought you the show. And my story, "Dust Bowl", is by Jane Espenson, who wrote many of the fan's favorite episodes.

As you were.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter