<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Friday, April 16, 2004

Middle O' The Road 

Just took this political quiz that's goin' round. The goal of the site is to say "See, with a little work you could be a libertarian!" Hah, fat chance. But the graph did put me in the center where I always proclaim I am, wandering just a bit to the lefties. Here's their answer.

According to your answers, your political philosophy is centrist.

Centrist
Centrists favor selective government intervention and emphasize practical solutions to current problems. They tend to keep an open mind on new issues. Many centrists feel that government serves as a check on excessive liberty.




I don't know what that "excessive liberty" part is all about, probably because I wasn't for abandoning all drug laws. This quiz at least has the virtue of being very brief, and didn't say that I'm "Gimli, the Dwarf" like the Lord of the Rings one did.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter