<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Thursday, May 20, 2004

The Girls Are Back In Town 

Finally, Jill and Allison have returned from Europe. Most of the time they were with Jill's mom in London, then at a friend's place in Milan. Besides beating me to Italy, Allie can now make a rude Italian hand gesture. They flew in to SeaTac airport, so most of my day was spent driving up to Seattle and back. Luckily I had the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Franz Ferdinand cds with me. That FF cd is a monster, you should get it unless you're into lame music.

Today I got a nice email from my Diamond rep Steve Leaf, who finally got around to scanning a sketch I did for him at last year's Small Press Expo, which is really close to Diamond Comics Distribution's main offices. He's a big Avengers fan, so I did a Steed and Peel for him. Good to have proof; I heartily encourage this giving back of images that I made. They make blog posts look more substantial.



Now back to getting a jet-lagged baby into an American West Coast schedule.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter