<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Kodos 

Yes, I know I'm the thousandth person to use the title, if you can think of a better one, why don't you start a blog? Oh right, you already have one.

I'll be mentioning this again in the next few weeks, but at San Diego Comicon I'm putting in some time with other comics creators getting attendees registered to vote. No, not vote Farscape vs. Trek, but to participate in choosing our nation's leader in the Fall. You can see the growing list of creators who will be manning the booth at We Want Your Autograph.com. No matter where in the country you're coming from, you can register at the booth and will count. Unless you're from North Dakota, where they don't have voter registration. Apparently everybody in North Dakota knows everyone else and the volunteers at voting precincts wave you on through if they recognize you , and give you the stinkeye and send you packing if they don't. I don't know. If you live in North Dakota, drop me a line and explain how your system works.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter