<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

It's a Livin': Part 1 

Ringo's blog is a hotbed of activity now that he can post images, Mike's even drawing extra stuff to keep it coming. Cool axe-man. Now I'm inspired to put up some images that are just sitting in folders; I have tons of storyboards for commercials, pitches and so forth, so I'm going to put a few up periodically. Many are bizarre, and funnier out of context, but I just found three that I'll explain. These were bumpers for a female sexuality documentary, which like most things I work on, I have no idea if it ever got made or aired or anything. I think the point of these was to illustrate a percentage of women who have ... um, er...(coff), you see...







|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter