<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Missed It By THAT Much 

Off to a great start-- running like a maniac all day trying to wrap up everything and pack my convention ensemble, and got to the airport only 30 minutes before my flight. All of PDX gave me a group "tsk", and wouldn't let me get on the plane. FAH! The helpful Alaska Airlines attendant found me a seat on tomorrow morning's flight, so I'm going to wake up in a few hours and give it another shot.

This is an auspicious beginning. Remember, I'll be audiobloggin', so check in often once the show starts. And Lieber and I will do a proper con report, unless absolutely nothing worth mentioning happens. Which could happen.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter