<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Friday, August 06, 2004

End O' The Week Wrap Up 



Yes, that's my character Van Meach, in Lego form in case you were wondering. That's only the tip of the iceberg, you need to see the whole gallery of David Oakes, who legofies everything comics in his spare time. David is also helping me with research (re: doing it for me) on Interman 2, which is terrific because I'm too much of a wuss (that's how you spell that, Chuck) to write scientists with questions.

I still haven't finished my Lieber's Eleven, a list of graphic novels that every library should have. Steve has picked up this ball and is running wildly all over the field with it, stiff-arming everyone who gets in his way. Now others in the blottosphere are jumping on.



Here's the piece I did in Vampirella editor McTigue's sketchbook, explaining why it takes me so long to do a cover. Octopus attacks, of course, You know what I'm talking about.

Hey! There's a butt-kicking 5 Questions interview today at Newsarama, wherein Alan David Doane gets good stuff out of Mike Wieringo. Is there anyone in mainstream comics who puts out as much work as consistently good as Ringo? I'll answer for you: No.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter