<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

What Really Happened 

So I think my exile from the internet is over, and I've learned a valuable lesson about sharing my blogger login and password. The shocking thing about watching my site get hijacked wasn't seeing Lieber's family replace my own, but having my cat Burma's picture replaced by Steve's cat Stinky. That was like walking into an alternate reality!

And now, because you deserve it, and you couldn't be bothered to attend yourself, the 2004 Comicon International journal as writ by Lieber and me. I'm too tired to type anymore, so please spread it to the very edge of the blogosphere, and any forums where you think people might care.

COMICON 2004

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter