<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Greensboro NC Comics Show! This Weekend! 



I should have mentioned this sooner, but there's a new PARTS UNKNOWN show this Saturday and Sunday, Oct 2nd-3rd at the Four Seasons Convention Center in Greensboro, North Carolina. I wish I could go because the guest of honor is the legendary

ANGELO TORRES

of Mad Magazine fame, but many of us love his EC COMICS work most. And the special guest from the west coast is

WILLIAM STOUT

who's probably coming out because Angelo will be there. He's the king of Dinosaurs, and amateur paleontologist. The rest of the guest list are heavy hitters but I don't have to explain them because they're my friends and will understand...

George Pratt--Scott Hampton--Tommy Lee Edwards--John Van Fleet--Randy Green--Rick Ketcham--Kelly Yates-- and others I don't know about. These shows are put on by retailer John Hitchcock who is responsible for some of the most legendary comics shows hosted in the South over the years. If you're within two states, I'd go-- you'll get more quality time with great artists than you can imagine. Even odds that Durhamite Mike Wieringo will be there too, though my flyer I got months ago doesn't say. It's only 5 bucks, now go, go, GO!!!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter