<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Friday, September 17, 2004

In The Hizzy 

That's right, I'm BACK ONLINE. And this time with a fat cable connection to the internet, for a fatter presence on the web. People have left the blogosphere in droves (well, mine at least), but I'm going to start adding content like crazy until I get 'em all back.

In the meantime, I've also formed an unholy alliance with Portland-basedMercury Studio, and it's bumped my output up somethin' powerful. In fact, I may also be posting over there if blogmaster Lieber grants me access. This will hopefully make the other members want to do the same and get more voices heard.

Despite barely being online these past weeks, I've managed to exceed my bandwidth several times with my webhoster. Until I can afford to upgrade my service, if anyone has some space I can use to hold a few images for a while, I'll draw ya something. I mean, I don't want to be like one of these guys I see downtown always coming up to me saying "I just need to FTP a couple pictures for my blog man, come on, I'm a veteran," I want to earn it.

You have been notified, start checking in again please.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter