<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Monday, October 04, 2004

Hey Bidder Bidder... 

I'm cranking up an auction frenzy, so jump on board. I haven't made nearly enough use of eBay, so I'm going to start making up for it in the next few weeks. First up, a color piece with Catwoman and the better costume Batgirl that is comparable to those commissions I do at comics shows.




And an odd memento of my time in animation: a production cel from The Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot cartoon which I was a storyboarder on. I didn't work on the image from this particular episode, I never seem to frame it, and I'm afraid it's going to get damaged if it stays with me. Hence, eBay.



So if you're so inclined, go to the auctions and start hollerin'. Thanky.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter