<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Patron of the Art 



Here's one I did recently for the honorable Steven Gettis, you've heard me boast about his legendary online collection of literary figures drawn by the giants of the comics industry. Currently he hosts most of the images I post here to help me shoulder the burden of bandwidth usage, so when he asked me to do a title piece for his other collection, Gumshoes and Gangsters, I tried to channel the very spirit of Chandler himself. I can't find the link to the ones he has on the web at the moment, maybe he'll share that in Comments. I was thinking of this because tonight we were over at Lieber and Sara's house watching Kubrick's The Killing. Good movie.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter