<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Fat Lip, Vampi Collection 



So I wake up this morning looking like a punchy palooka that someone slipped a convincer to. Thanks to loyal cat Burma, who despite being able to see in the dark stepped on my face last night while heading to the nightstand to drink my water, and scratched my lip and nose but good. Any theories on how to make my lip shrink back to human size?

Hey there's also still time to order VAMPIRELLA: THE BLACK AND WHITE COLLECTION, which has a story and cover by me. Most readers are miffed when they find out the owl isn't a big character in the story, so be warned. Also has a good Steve Lieber story inside. All in Black and White, like Vampi's 'posed to be.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter