<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

A Paul Henning World 



I swear I'll lay off the politics for a while, I'm as tired of it as you are. But it occured to me last night that you probably would catch major hell now if you tried to make a movie like DREAMSCAPE at this time, wherein the plot was to off the President in his dreams. Then I was thinking about what a good president Eddie Albert made (in real life he was a war hero!) and started imagining the whole cast of Green Acres as the Executive Cabinet. Mr. Haney could be the Secretary of Defense, always trying to sell us faulty war contraptions, Mr. Kimball the Attorney General--even though to be truer to the show he'd be Secretary of Agriculture. Play along!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter