<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Suspended in TIME 


"Together, Purvis and Ottaviani's portrait of Bohr reveals a deeply principled, humble man who could be as playful (using spinning tops and ping pong balls for inspiration) as he could be serious minded."
I can't believe I missed this, musta been something going on in the country recently: Time.com reviews Jim Ottaviani and Leland Purvis'sSuspended in Language.

Probably the strongest book yet from Ottaviani's GT Labs, and while Lee Purvis drew 99.88% of it, I still think it's success hangs on the three pages I did. Also featuring the staggering talents of Roger Langridge, Jay Hosler, blah blah, more people who aren't me, etc.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter