<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Home WiFi, Dragons, and Ben Folds 

I'm a little drunk with power, wandering around the house and being on the internet no matter what part I'm in. That's right, I got Airport Extreme-- hey lookit, out in the driveway and I'm still on the internet!

Also neat: the cable company is trying to get me hooked by giving us a few months of actual channels beyond public access ones. So last night I saw the Dragons special on Animal Planet that imagines dragons as having existed, naturally to trick you into learning about real animals along the way. They do good hypothesizing, and I like the solution of having them create and store hydrogen. Little did the knights realize, they could have exploded the dragons if they'd fought them the right way.

And you trusted me when I said to get Ben Folds' production of William Shatner, so trust me now when I say go to iTunes and buy his cover of Dr. Dre's "Bitches Ain't Shit". There's a link directly from his site, just look for this li'l image...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter