<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I Grew Up Hearing J. Jonah Yell My Name 

Bless those of you who check in on my currently weekly blog. I've just burrowed my way up from under a big pile of work and should be contributing regularly now. Some carefully researched insight, or fascinating anecdote that dredges up history you didn't know about.

Instead, let's start off again with a nice plug! There's still time to make sure your local comics shop saves you an extra copy of the Spider-Man Adventures #4. Written by me, and beautifully drawn by Patrick Sherberger, we bring back a classic Kirby monster in the dopest way possible. You'll see me this summer, you'll need to bring it up for signing. You go girl.



Tomorrow: More Mighty Marvel Missives.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter