<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Vampire By Night 

That's the next thing I'd like you to reserve at your local comics emporium, AMAZING FANTASY #10-- featuring the debut of Nina Price, Vampire By Night. As the name implies, she is related to (damn this joke, but it's continuity and I have to say it) Jack Russell, the Werewolf By Night. Yes, I know my name is nowhere to be found in the solicitations. I was added late, but I'm going to finish strong. This is the first of three appearances she'll be making in AF, so pull up a seat now. The artist is the overly talented Italian cartoonist Federica Manfredi-- here are some early character sketches of hers.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter