<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Heroes Con Triumphant 



I don't know what I like best about this picture: the excellent Adam Hughes art, the fact that Supergirl is showing it to bidders, or that Dr. Doom is nearby raving about the whole thing. The neatest thing is that the piece went for over $4000 smackers! I didn't get to go to one of my favorite shows ever this year, but thanks to pal Patrick Sun, I was able to enjoy it vicariously through his photo gallery. And now you can too! Great pictures, Pat. If you were at the show and have a memory to spare, get all up in my comments, please. Congratulations Shelton Drum!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter