<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

AMAZING FANTASY #10 IN STORES THIS WEEK! 



Hey, I'll stop griping about fireworks fiends long enough to mention that our VAMPIRE BY NIGHT feature debuts in Amazing Fantasy this week. That's art by the talented Federica Manfredi, who will be appearing at Comicon San Diego next week. I'm not sure where yet, but I'll probably know when I'm there, just ask me. I assume she'll be at Devil's Due and Marvel. I'll be in Artist Alley and at the Mercury Studio booth, and probably Marvel. More on my appearance later.

Help Marvel turn back into a monster-book company, and give this feature a look. Yes, the character is related to the Werewolf By Night, and yes, he'll be turning up very soon. And she's not just a vampire in name, she bites a lot of people. Come on in!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter