<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Thanks For The Mail 

Some of you heard about my father passing away and have written me a lot of very appreciated well-wishes. I'll be writing more about that later, probably when I have better access to the internet. I'm in North Carolina for a while now, dealing with the unexpected turn of events, and record-breaking humidity.


The first issue of MARVEL ADVENTURES FANTASTIC FOUR that I worked on is out, #2. The story was begun by Akira Yoshida who had other things to deal with, so I finished it. You can read me talking to Captain Comics about it here. This is the full version of the article you may have seen in USA Today or other media. Wait until you see that artwork by Carlo Pagulayan, oh man.

Again, I'm a little hard to get in touch with for a while, but thanks again for the concern. All things considered, I'm doing well. Back soon...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter