<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

NOT an AutoBio Cartoonist 

Since I ran Lieber's touching and crafty bio piece from Portland Monthly, it's only right that I should run my unclever puff piece as well. How Do You Get To Portland got approved quickly because it was exactly the kind of "aren't we great, la-la-la," inoffensive strip that regionally-named magazines love to use. The first rough comic I gave them was much better and more telling of the city, but it was rejected. If I can find a copy of that one, I'll put it here someday. Still, I got paid to cartoon about my family and claim that I hang with Bigfoot, so it was a great assignment for me.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter