<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Saturday, September 17, 2005

And of Course... 

While making breakfast this morning I thought, "you're right, Haloscan Commenters, Beverage Week can't end with just four postings and on such a down note." So how could I not make a tribute to the coffee I'm enjoying right now? There it is, Stumptown Coffee beans ground, french-pressed, and served in my Periodic Table of the Elements mug with sugar and half-and-half. And boy,is it good. Sometimes my little girl Allie helps with the process, using her button-pushing abilities to help grind the beans. Mmm, that smooth, rich flavor.

Beverage Week salutes STUMPTOWN COFFEE!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter