<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Arnold Palmer 

First, if you go over to The Pulse, you can read a short bit about the upcoming Marvel Monster story I worked on. Go ahead, I'll wait. Now...




It wasn't until 1999 that I'd learned of the concept of combining lemonade and iced tea to make the refreshing beverage more popularly known as an Arnold Palmer. I don't know whether the famed golf pro actually invented or popularized his namesake drink, but it seems like something you would enjoy a glass of while riding around in a propane-driven cart. They now have an "official" endorsed version of the drink in a can, but I'd stay away from that, as it probably is sweetened with corn syrup. I'll save my corn syrup rant for a couple of days.

Beverage Week salutes the Arnold Palmer!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter