<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Monday, November 07, 2005

Reading Shotgun 

TokyoPop has a preview of RIDING SHOTGUN from Nate Bowden and Tracy Yardley at their website, but I keep having trouble with their "manga player". In Safari and Firefox I've had it close the window on me while clicking Forward. Wait, just as I said that, it started working for me. Nevermind, I see what I was doing. I was being pulled by the allure of the red triangle button when I should have just been clicking the word. I can't help it, you make something red like that, it looks like the thing you're supposed to click. And move that "Close" button further over! Anyway, this is a nice preview and they do excellent car stunts, the thing I usually advise against people trying to pull off in comics. Click it up.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter