<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Friday, February 24, 2006

Sick In The City 

After weeks of kids coughing right in my face and me wiping their noses with my hand, I finally caught the cold that all of America has. It started manifesting the night of my red-eye flight to New York- right on! Even though Jet Blue is pretty comfortable, there's just no sleeping on a flight unless I have a whole row to stretch out. It's been great meeting the regulars who work at Marvel, but they look at me like I just shambled out of one of their current zombie stories. I'll be at the NY Comic-Con tonight and tomorrow, and I promise I won't breath on you if I see you there. I think I'm signing at the Marvel booth around noon Saturday. And now to go drink more of those fizzy placebo drinks that are really just trying to trick me into drinking plenty of water!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter