<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

No HEROES For Me 

Well, fart. Just as I was smiling about how the Charlotte Heroes Convention was lined up to be just a week away from my cousin's wedding so I could plan our big North Carolina trip better, then I find out our friends' wedding is that weekend. And Allie's a flowergirl in that, so I can't send one of the canny Jeff Parker Robots in my place to trick everyone like I do so often. So I apologize to all the people I made plans with at Heroes, I have to miss this year too. Just when it suddenly became the biggest show in the East too, thanks to the Wizard War! This one's really going to sting. You people back East are going to love it though, Shelton Drum's conventions should be the industry model.
Let's look at another good review of that Starbrand special. That always makes me feel better.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter