<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Destiny's Child 

I forgot to mention how well Free Comic Book Day went at Cosmic Monkey the other day. Andy and the gang were doing gangbuster business and had a massive sidewalk sale with good stuff I should have perused before it all went away. On one side of me were Mike Russell and Devon Devereaux, and on the other side were Colleen Coover and Paul Tobin. A heavy hitting line up for a small store, but that's the way Cosmic Monkey is- the place is the Tardis of comics stores with a vast selection. I only did a little sketching since no one knows that I draw anymore, but I did do a DESTINY piece for Rob Castille's endless ENDLESS collection. The premise of course is, that book lock is bound to get stuck one day...


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter