<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

FCBD! Kirkblog! 

This is more a reminder to myself, that I'll be signing at COSMIC MONKEY COMICS at 10227 NE Clackamas Street in Portland this Saturday, from noon to 3:00pm. Come on down, try to get secret information out of me, just try.

And I'm even more excited by AGENTS OF ATLAS now that it's spurred artist Leonard Kirk to start posting on his blog again! We are truly entering a new golden age, my friends. You'll notice that Leonard's blog is spiffier than mine, but I'm going to try to catch up soon. I've got the overbooked Steven Gettis helping me, after all. This place is going to pretty damn Airwolf, I'll tell you that much.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter