<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

REVENGERS! 

Okay, I'm pretty sure MARVEL ADVENTURES- AVENGERS #1 is out today. I'm almost certain. I hope everyone enjoys it and those of you who know Marvel heroes inside out will be patient as the book does what all Adventures books are supposed to do, which is introduce the characters to people who may never have read a Marvel comic. Don't worry, I bring the inside jokes soon enough! I'm sure you're going to like the gorgeous art of Manuel Garcia and Scott Koblish, who have hit another plateau with this series. It should be on the rack next to that one where Dr. Doom is cruising in a hotrod.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter