<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

PARKERCON 

That's right, it's all about me. I look forward to meeting all 90,000 of my fans over the next few days. But hey, go give the movies and games producers a little of your time too please, we don't want them to feel left out. Anyways, you can find me:

COLDCUT INDY ISLAND- BOOTH 1901- UNDER PALM TREE

Most of the time, except for when I'm signing at

MARVEL - BOOTH #4315
Thursday, July 20, 12:00 am to 1:00 pm
Sunday, July 23, 2:00 am to 3:00 pm

Possibly briefly at the

MONDO MARVEL PANEL
Sunday, July 23
11:30 – 12:30
Room 6B

THURSDAY- MARVEL VS. DC SOFTBALL GAME FOR ACTOR
(In Japan it's known as DC vs. Marvel)

At MORLEY FIELD in BALBOA PARK
(which is news to me, I thought it was on Coronado)

And if you squint, you might just see me at

VIRGIN - BOOTH 1803

as well! Remember, once you're there- you're there! See you soon.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter