<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Monday, October 02, 2006

The Parker Tapes 

Got a long drive on the main road out there, lineman for the county? Need to listen to people talk comics while you search in the sun for another overload? Then listen to me talking with WORD BALLOON's John Siuntres, recorded a week ago. I don't remember what we discussed now, but it was fun. I'm not going to listen to it because I can't stand how goofy I sound next to Mr. Radio Siuntres, but you might like it. It's like his Bendis Tapes series, without all the actual interesting content or information on Marvel's future plans!

...I hear you singing in the wires... I can hear you through the whine...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter