<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Thursday, November 09, 2006

And Now, A Message To The Republican Party From Spider-Man. 




And please my conservative friends, that's not a dig at you or any of the rank n' file, just at the evil overlords who usurped your party long ago. And he's a Spidercrat, which transcends party lines. Still this is the first time in a long while I've been able to follow political news without my stomach acid eating through me and five more floors of the ship's decks.

In other equally odd developments, Jill and I got to go out and watch a moving picture show at a theatre. It was The Prestige, which reaffirms the long suspected truth that magicians are horrible people. It's well worth watching, and it stars Wolverine, Batman, and Alfred. It's directed by Memento. Oh, and Major Tom plays Tessla! A great looking film, and though I did have a qualm with it, I'll do the ultimate SPOILER failsafe, and say that thought in the Comments...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter