<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Channel the entity "Jeff Parker" from beyond the Ether

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

RingoRama 

Over to the Newsarama, there's an excerpt of Todd DeZago interviewing his oft-collaborator Mike Wieringo from the new Modern Masters magazine. Mike's memories are dead-on, because I can remember him being freaked out and working round the clock to make his deadlines on The Flash. That reminds me that I meant to use this blog to also recount some fun (or at least, entertaining) details from those Artamus Studio days. Maybe I'll wait until the melding of this blog into the main Parkerspace.com website though, since I may lose a lot of old postings. Everybody pick up that magazine!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Site Meter